Have a condo or HOA association question you’d like to ask a lawyer?
The North Carolina Chapter of the Community Associations Institute (CAI) is hosting an “Ask an Attorney Night: Your HOA & Condo Questions Answered” on Tuesday, April 22, 2014, from 5-7:30 pm at the Sheraton Greensboro-Koury Convention Center in Greensboro, NC.
Topics could include:
- Fair housing issues in community associations
- Enforcement of governing documents
- Meeting procedures
- Drafting reasonable condo and HOA rules and regulations
- New NC statutes governing HOA’s and condos
- Pending legislation impacting homeowner and condominium associations that may be considered this year
But it really depends on what questions are asked!
Details are in the attached CAI-Ask-An-Attorney flyer. Everyone is invited—homeowners, board members, community managers, or anyone interested in HOA’s and condos, but registration is required. The cost is $25 for members and $35 for non-members. For more information on this or upcoming educational events from the CAI-NC, call 919-929-9312 or visit www.cai-nc.org.
Hope to see you there with an HOA or condo association question!