The South Carolina Chapter of the Community Association Institute (CAI) will host a 1-hour “Coronavirus Update and Q&A” webinar this Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 10:20 am.
The Facebook Live webinar (you do not need a Facebook account to participate) will provide timely, helpful information on how HOA and condo associations should respond to the coronvirus pandemic and will include live Q&A. Attorneys Steve Black and David Wilson (who are licensed in both North and South Carolina) will be participating.
More details and a sign-up can be found at this CAI-SC Facebook Webinar Page
Topics to be covered include:
- Member and Board Meetings
- Denying entry to the community
- Closing common areas and amenities
- Communicating with homeowners
- Assessments and collections
- State and local “stay at home” orders
- What if you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis in the community
The attorneys at Law Firm Carolinas are available to assist by phone, video-conference or email with any issues related to your community association throughout North or South Carolina. Please contact one of the attorneys at any of our four offices.